Email Etiquette – Part 1
Boost your productivity, build your online credibility, write effectively
- Learn how to write structured content to present a professional email.
- Maintain your personal brand even as you work from home.
- Avoid common errors.
- Enhance your professional image at work.
- Reduce your follow up time.
This course is available on demand please contact us on Whatsapp +91-9820135405 or email us at email@example.com
What will you learn from this Programme?
Do you often wonder what the correct email etiquette is? Should you reply to all? When does the subject line in an email chain? Does your fifth response in an email require a salutation? These are questions we will answer and many more in Part 1 of our Email Etiquette Learning Shot. These choices will help you build a stronger personal brand even though you work with people who may have never met you. You will feel empowered to make language choices by using the 5 Golden Rules of writing. Want to know what they are? Come, find out and increase efficiency and accuracy in communication especially when working from home.
Outline of the Programme
- 5Cs of Writing.
- Focus Statements.
- Subject Lines.
This Programme includes
- 75 min of Live Facilitation.
- Programme Notes.
- Downloadable Resources (Practise Tasks/Sound Files/Additional Reading).
- Accessibility on mobile or desktop.
- Certificate of Completion.
|Date & Time||
Friday, May 15, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Tuesday, June 9, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Tuesday, July 7, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM