Managing Difficult Conversations with People with Authority
- Develop your professional skills in managing upwards!
- Enhance and elevate your performance and professional standing within your organization.
- Increase your personal sense of job satisfaction and gain mastery of a skill that is transferrable in any industry and professional domain.
- Extend your business influence.
- Increase your credibility.
- Grow career opportunities.
- Maximize your network.
This course is available on demand please contact us on Whatsapp +91-9820135405 or email us at [email protected]
What will you learn from this Programme?
When interacting with people with authority over us – reporting manager, functional heads, stakeholders and clients – we have to manage difficult conversations. They fall into the four topics of – Refusing, Requesting, Influencing or Pushing Back. How do we assertively complete these aspects while building relationships and the trust quotient?
You are the custodian of your job role and are responsible to ensure nothing impacts it negatively. Therefore, it is important to be able to draw red lines and let people know that you take the job you have been entrusted with, very seriously. However, at no time should your leadership feel you are taking advantage of the situation or just disinterested in your job.
This Learning Shot will help you be heard and felt by your seniors and grow your Executive Presence at the same time. Become visible, not invisible.
Outline of the Programme
- Refuse Respectfully.
- Influence with Purpose.
- Pushback Participatively.
- Request Strategically.
This Programme includes
- 75 min of Live Facilitation.
- Programme Notes.
- 3 Downloadable Resources (Practise Tasks/Sound Files/Additional Reading).
- Accessibility on mobile or desktop.
- Certificate of Completion.
- Access to the recording of this session.
|Date & Time||
Monday, April 20, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Tuesday, May 12, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Friday, June 5, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM