The WFH Time Balance
Manage your time at home to produce optimum results at work
- Track your daily tasks using the classification method.
- Hold yourself accountable to everyday deliverables.
- Identify and avoid time-wasters.
- Create additional time for personal growth.
What will you learn from this Programme?
Do you often find yourself stressed with overflowing tasks on your plate?
Are 24 hours in a day not enough anymore?
Have you been juggling between work and home while working from home?
Then, this Learning Shot is just for you! You will see your life in a whole new light. You will be able to zoom out and use the BIG PICTURE view to make your WFH time schedule WORK FOR YOU!
Outline of the Programme
- Work From Home: Definition and Boundaries
- Tools and Techniques to manage time effectively
- Realtime WFH time management analysis
- Urgent vs Important MatrixFrom Home: Do’s & Don’ts
This Programme includes
- 75 min of Live Facilitation.
- Programme Notes.
- Downloadable Resources.
- Accessibility on mobile or desktop.
- Certificate of Completion.
|Date & Time||
Friday, July 17, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Friday, August 28, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM