Small Talk is Big Talk
- Establish a genuine connect using small talk.
- Introduce small talk at the right time in the conversation for maximum impact.
- Avoid awkward moments by using appropriate topics of small talk.
What will you learn from this Programme?
Do you often find yourself struggling with informal conversations?
Are you bored of asking your stakeholders about the weather or their weekend? If yes then this learning shot is for you. Learn the nuances of small talk in this shot. This learning shot will address why you need small talk and also when to use it in a conversation. Most importantly, it will distinguish the appropriate topics from the inappropriate.
Outline of the Programme
- Why small talk, especially in the virtual world?
- When to use small talk?
- How to engage with small talk?
This Programme includes
- 75 min of Live Facilitation.
- Programme Notes.
- Downloadable Resources.
- Accessibility on mobile or desktop.
- Certificate of Completion.
|Date & Time||
Friday, August 7, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Wednesday, September 9, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM