Email Etiquette – Part 2
Boost your productivity, build your online credibility, write effectively
- Manage your relationships even when you write.
- Tackle difficult conversations through emails.
- Improve your confidence through your writing.
- Use appropriate words.
This course is available on demand please contact us on Whatsapp +91-9820135405 or email us at [email protected]
What will you learn from this Programme?
If you are constantly evaluating and analyzing the Ps and Qs in your email, then this Learning Shot is the solution for you. You will not only understand the effect and impact tone has on your readers but also understand how to change your tone to make it appropriate. Tone isn’t the only thing that could affect your readers. Next check your clarity and conciseness. People today want succinct emails. How many words have you added that in turn have increased your fog index? And finally, we promise to engage you from the start. No boring lectures just hardcore implementation to immediately impact your effectiveness. Get personal feedback on your writing from our expert.
Outline of the Programme
- Tone – Words to use and avoid, P.E.T.S
- Audience Voice – write for your reader
- Personal Brand – Strategic use of active and passive voice
This Programme includes
- 75 min of Live Facilitation.
- Programme Notes.
- Downloadable Resources (Practise Tasks/Sound Files/Additional Reading).
- Accessibility on mobile or desktop.
- Certificate of Completion.
|Date & Time||
Friday, May 22, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Tuesday, June 16, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM, Tuesday, July 14, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM