Effective Presentations Part 2
Select and organise content for a powerful presentation
- Select content according to the time and the audience.
- Bring out a logical flow through storyboarding.
- Exude confidence and conviction with signposting and virtual presence.
This course is available on demand please contact us on Whatsapp +91-9820135405 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you learn from this Programme?
This learning shot is a continuation of part 1 and focusses on some key elements of presentations. Through this learning shot, you will be able to select your content according to your audience and time. It will also help you organise your content using the storyboarding technique. Once you have your structure, you will learn how to use signposting in your voice to add clarity and meaning. Last but not the least this shot will give you body language tips for both virtual and face to face presentations.
Outline of the Programme
- Content Selection
- Delivery Skills
- Vocal – Signposting
- Visual – Face to Face & Virtual
This Programme includes
- 75 min of Live Facilitation.
- Programme Notes.
- Downloadable Resources.
- Accessibility on mobile or desktop.
- Certificate of Completion.
|Date & Time||
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 – 4:00 PM to 5:15 PM